Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- ll out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
How to receive a service in the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
To obtain a certificate of recognition of a document of education, the following documents must be submitted:
- application for recognition of educational documents in accordance with Annex 1;
- a copy of the legalized or apostilled document on education and its Annex (original for verification, subject to return) and a notarized translation (if the document is completely in a foreign language) of the document on education and its Annex, including the translation of the stamp of the seal.
When issuing a document on education in a country-party to an international Treaty (agreement) on legal assistance, providing for the abolition of the legalization of official documents, to which the Republic of Kazakhstan is a party, legalization or apostille is not required, a notarized copy of the document on education and its Annex, and a notarized translation (if the document is completely in a foreign language) are submitted.
- a document certifying the identity of the holder of the education document (for identification purposes) or an authorized representative on the basis of a notarized power of attorney.
For non - residents of the Republic of Kazakhstan-a copy of the identity document of the holder of the education document (with translation into Kazakh or Russian).
If the holder of the education document has changed his / her surname, first name or patronymic (if any) after receiving it, it is necessary to submit a copy of the certificate of state registration of acts of recording the change of surname, first name or patronymic (if any) or an act record of marriage or divorce;
- receipt of payment (not required in case of repeated request).
The service recipient shall submit a confirmation of his / her training, including documents on admission to professional activity, practical experience in order to meet the requirements set out in paragraph 10 of these Rules. Notarized copies of these documents are submitted together with their notarized translations (if the document is completely in a foreign language), including the translation of stamps of seals.
In cases of implementation of restrictive measures by the relevant state bodies, the introduction of a state of emergency, the occurrence of social, natural and man-made emergencies in a certain territory, the service recipient submits copies of these documents together with their notarized translations (if the document is completely in a foreign language), including the translation of stamps of seals.
Certification of the translation of documents specified in this paragraph into Kazakh or Russian is carried out by a notary in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan or by the bodies of the diplomatic service of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the country in which the document was issued.
The day of receipt of documents is not included in the term of rendering the state service.
To obtain a certificate of nostrification of a document of education the following documents are submitted:
To obtain a duplicate, the service recipient submits the following documents to the State Corporation: