How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- On this page go to «Order online service».
- Enter the system or register on the portal «electronic licensing».
- At the page of “electronic licensing” portal which is opened after clicking “Order online service” choose necessary subtype of activity and click “Next”.
- At the page of service familiarize with required documents and pass through “Order online service”
- Entering necessary data to fill the application and sign it with your EDS.
- To track the status of submitted application is possible in Personal account in the field “My applications”. You can know about getting a permission in the field “My approved documents”, about getting a notification- in the field “My notifications”.
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
For issuance of license:
- Application of an individual for obtaining a license and (or) an appendix to a license.
- Application of a legal entity for obtaining a license and (or) an appendix to a license.
- Reference of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity – for a legal entity.
- Identity card and document confirming the representative's authority.
- Notification of the beginning of the service of the recipient as an individual entrepreneur (for identification).
- A document confirming payment of a license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities (original for reconciliation).
- A copy of the title document confirming the availability of the relevant premises on the right of ownership or the availability of the corresponding premises on the right of the lease agreement.
- The form of information for carrying out activities in the field of veterinary medicine for the production of veterinary drugs.
- The form of information for carrying out activities in the field of veterinary medicine for veterinary and sanitary examination of products and raw materials of animal origin.
For re-issuance of license:
For issuance of license duplicate: