How to get online service (on the portal “electronic licensing” www.elicense.kz)
- Click the "Request online" button on this page, after that the portal of "electronic licensing" will be opened in a new window.
- Log in or register on the "electronic licensing" portal.
- In the service info sheet read the package of documents and click the "Order online service" button, or select the necessary subtype of activity and the "Further" button.
- After specifying the necessary data, fill out the application and sign with your EDS.
- You can track the status of the submitted application in the Personal Account in the section "My applications". You can find out about obtaining the permit in the section "My approved documents", about receiving a notification - in the section "My notifications".
How to get the service in a state body (required documents):
For issuance of license:
- Application of an individual for obtaining a license and (or) an appendix to a license.
- Application of a legal entity for obtaining a license and (or) an appendix to a license.
- Reference of state registration (re-registration) of a legal entity – for a legal entity.
- Identity card and document confirming the representative's authority.
- Notification of the beginning of the service of the recipient as an individual entrepreneur (for identification).
- A document confirming payment of a license fee for the right to engage in certain types of activities (original for reconciliation).
- A copy of the title document confirming the availability of the relevant premises on the right of ownership or the availability of the corresponding premises on the right of the lease agreement.
- The form of information for carrying out activities in the field of veterinary medicine for the production of veterinary drugs.
- The form of information for carrying out activities in the field of veterinary medicine for veterinary and sanitary examination of products and raw materials of animal origin.
For re-issuance of license:
For issuance of license duplicate: