The service is temporarily unavailable due to technical work on the side of the State Body.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body (required documents):
- Identity document (required for identification);
- The receipt on reception of documents;
- Coordination with the authorized body for road safety in terms of making changes to the design of the car;
- Documents from an accredited laboratory with the relevant tests;
- Diagnostic card from the technical inspection center to check the technical condition of the vehicle as amended.