How to obtain the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and go to “Order Service Online” section.
- Choose a vehicle for sale and fill in a request. In a request, indicate IIN of vehicle`s buyer.
- Sign a request using digital signature.
- Receive confirmation from a buyer.
- In Personal Cabinet (“History of obtained services” section) you can see the results of service delivery.
- In the event of positive processing of a request, you can visit Special-Purpose Unit of Government for Citizens Public Corporation. You should have original copies of national registration plate, vehicle registration certificate and vehicle de-registration act with you.
Citizen confirming a request for vehicle re-registration needs to:
- Sign in on the portal and go to Personal Cabinet (“History of obtained services” section).
- Familiarize with a pending request.
- Fill in a request and select Special-Purpose Unit of Government for Citizens Public Corporation to obtain national registration plate and vehicle registration certificate.
- Make payment for:
- National duty for issuance of national registration plate;
- National duty for issuance of vehicle registration certificate;
- Registration fee.
*Payment should be made at the location of Special-Purpose Unit of Government for Citizens Public Corporation.
- Sign a request using digital signature.
- Familiarize with the results of service delivery in Personal Cabinet (“History of obtained services” section).
- Visit Special-Purpose Unit of Government for Citizens Public Corporation, in the event of positive processing of a request. A citizen should have documents certifying payment of national duties and fee, vehicle registration act and transaction e-form with him/her.
The service is provided on the portal only to individuals.
How to get the service in REU or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
For the state registration of a vehicle:
- The record of registration (de-registration) of a vehicle (this document is not provided to the State Corporation).
- Document proving the identity.
- A document confirming the payment of the state fee and the fee.
- A document confirming payment for fulfillment of extended obligations by manufacturers (importers) in the initial registration of vehicles, established by the Environmental Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Technical document.
- SRNP, CRV and/or registration documents of a vehicle imported into the Republic of Kazakhstan under an obligation to re-export.
- A vehicle, in the specified cases.
- The order (order) of a legal entity on the allocation and transfer of a vehicle to its structural unit or other legal entity or individual, certified by the seal of this organization (with the exception of private business entities), if the person in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan must have a seal
- The document confirming the ownership of the vehicle, the numbered unit, which include:
- copies of documents confirming the passage of customs clearance (customs declaration, customs receipt order), an obligation to re-export in cases of temporary importation) (original for verification);
- a writ of execution accompanied by a copy of the court decision certified by the court, a decision, notification of the bailiff about the actions of the state body to be executed;
- copies of contracts, transactions, certificates, documents on the right to inherit property, compiled in accordance with the requirements of civil law (the original is provided for reconciliation).
- Vehicle safety design certificate:
- at the state registration by physical persons of the vehicles issued for circulation imported into the unified customs territory of the Customs Union/Eurasian Economic Union (hereinafter - CU/EAEU) for their own needs;
- when state registration by legal entities of vehicles imported into the unified customs territory of the Customs Union, previously participated in road traffic in the states that are not members of the CU/EAEU, provided that more than three years have elapsed since the manufacture of the vehicle;
- at the state registration by physical and legal persons of vehicles in the conditions of batch production, in the design of which, on an individual basis, changes were made in issuance to circulation; or out of batch production individually from the assembly kit, or as a result of individual technical creativity; or released into circulation from the number previously delivered under the state defense order.
- Certificate of conformity of the vehicle with changes to its safety requirements in accordance with TR TS 018/2011 when registering a vehicle in service and registered in a single customs territory of the Customs Union, in connection with its re-equipment.
- Approval of vehicle type, approval of vehicle chassis type:
- at the state registration of legal entities issued vehicles, imported from countries that are not members of the CU/EAEU, provided that less than three years have elapsed since the manufacture of the vehicle;
- at the state registration by legal and physical persons, let out in circulation of the vehicles imported from the countries-members CU/EAEU.
Working hours of specialized departments of State Corporation:
Acceptance of documents: from 9.00 to 18.00 выдача without a break for lunch.
Issuance of result: from 9.00 hours to 20.00 hours.