How to get the service online
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Complete e-application and Sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Attach scanned copies of documents:
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- See the processed request in your personal account (in "History of service obtaining" sector) which you will get within specified time.
- Visit the «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC to apostille your document.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application form.
- Identity document.
- Apostilled document (original).
- Payment confirmation (original).
*The service is available for countries, including into Hague Convention. If the country is not included in Hague Convention, you need to address the embassy of that country in the Republic of Kazakhstan for document legalization