Due to technical activities carried out by the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the service is not available online to the residents of Abai, Zhetisu, Ulytau regions. To get the service, one needs to visit a medical organization providing primary health care.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the Portal and click "Request Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
The service can be obtained when changing a place of residence or upon a wish to change a medical organization (the option is available once a year only).
If the service delivery term is exceeded, one can contact a medical organization to which a request was sent.
How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- Pensioners: pensioner ID card.
- The disabled: a pensioner ID card or an extract from examination certificate of medical and social assessment.
- Legal representatives of a child with a disability since childhood, as well as guardians or trustees, foster carers and other persons replacing them who, pursuant to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, take care,rear and protect the rights and interests of a child (legal representatives): a court decision or other document confirming guardianship and custodianship.
- The convicts serving a sentence under a court sentence in custody, serving in colonies (at the place of serving): commission minutes on consideration of issues of registration of attachment (detachment) of population to primary health care organizations in RPN IS created under the order of the chairman of Health Department of the region.
- Army conscripts: an extract from the order of the commander of a military unit (head of an institution) on enrollment of conscripts into the lists of personnel.
- Students (children under 18), as well as students studying in madrasah (children under 18): an official appeal of a rector of a higher educational institution to primary health care organizations and commission statement between an educational institution and primary health care organization.
- Children born in foreign countries: a document confirming the birth in a foreign country.
- Orphans, the elderly and others: decision of local executive bodies of the state health department of regions, cities of republican significance and the capital.
- Those who formalize the attachment based on power of attorney, including under a voluntary medical insurance contract, if there is a contract.