How to get online service
- Log in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using DS (digital signature). In the application, specify a personal account number (IBAN) opened in Kazpost JSC or a second-tier bank (Halyk Bank JSC).
- In your personal account (in History of Obtained Services section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
*The online service is delivered to:
- families who have been married since June 1, 2008;
- families where children were born after August 13, 2007;
- if the children are adopted or have died after 2008.
All the online services are available in synchronous mode.
The online service is not available at the e-Gov Portal for individuals applying:
- for appointment of a part of benefit or for dead supporters, the benefit for who is already paid to other children;
- for benefit under the category of childcare who have not reached the age of 8 years;
- for benefit on military man who died while execution of official duties or while military service.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
A service recipient (or his/her representative based on a power of attorney):
- An identity document (passport of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, national ID of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan, certificate of a stateless person, residence permit of a foreigner, candas certificate issued prior to provision of citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan) (for identification).
- A death certificate of a breadwinner or a court decision to recognize a person as missing (deceased).
- A document confirming the relationship of a dependent with a deceased (birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, paternity (motherhood) certificate, etc.).
Depending on the availability, the following documents are submitted:
- Certificate issued by civil registration authorities (if information about a father in the birth certificate is entered at the request of a mother).
- Certificate from an educational institution in the form according to Appendix 6, if dependents aged from eighteen to twenty-three years are full-time students (provided annually).
- A document on the establishment of custodianship or guardianship.
- The military ID of a deceased or a certificate of military service.
- A document on the death of a military serviceman, an employee of the internal affairs bodies and the former State Investigative Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the result of injury, contusion, mutilation, illness received during the performance of official duties or military service.
When appointing a state social benefit in case of loss of breadwinner by a person engaged in caring for children, brothers, sisters or grandchildren of a deceased breadwinner who have not reached the age of eight, a service recipient annually submits a work record with a record of termination of employment, in case of its absence, the State Corporation requests information from information systems whether a person is not registered as an individual entrepreneur and from an automated information system about the absence of the fact of the transfer of mandatory pension contributions.
Submission of documents is not required if they can be obtained from state information systems, including from the Digital Documents service.
When submitting documents drawn up in a foreign language, a notary attests the correctness of the translation of a document into Kazakh or Russian in accordance with subclause 9) clause 1 of Article 34, Article 80 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Notary".
Acceptance of documents is carried out based on an electronic queue at the place of a service recipient registration.