How to get online service
- Register on the portal and click the button «Order online service».
- Fill the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Application must indicate the number of personal account (IBAN), opened in JSC “Kazpochta” or in regulated bank (JSC “National bank”).
- In personal account (in the field «History of services obtaining») familiarize with the notification on processing of your request, which will be sent during indicated time.
*Electronic service is rendered to:
- families from IS Civil Registry Office who registered their marriage since June 1, 2008;
- families, whose children were born since August 13, 2007;
- if children are adopted or dead since 2008.
All used tools of electronic service will be available in sync state.
Electronic service is not available through the portal of “electronic government” for persons who appealed:
- for appointment of a part of benefit or for dead supporters, the benefit for who is already paid to other children;
- for benefit under the category of childcare who have not reached the age of 8 years;
- for benefit on military man who died while execution of official duties or while military service.
How to get the service in a state body (necessary documents):
- Copy of identity document and original for verification.
- Number of bank account of recipient or correctional facility where the funds should be transferred.
- Copy of certificate on supporter’s death or decision of court on recognition of the person as missing or dead.
A document confirming the relative relationship of the dependent with the deceased (certificate of birth, marriage, divorce, establishment of paternity (motherhood), and others).
Besides, depending on availability, following documents should be provided:
- Certificate of civil status registration bodies.
- Certificate of the educational institution.
- A document on the establishment of custody or guardianship.
- Military service record book of the deceased (dead) or a certificate of military service.
- A document on the death of a military serviceman, an employee of the internal affairs bodies and the former State Investigation Committee of the Republic of Kazakhstan as a result of injury, shell-shock, mutilation, illness acquired during the performance of his service duties or military service.