The service has been launched in pilot mode on the e-Government portal.
How to get the service online
- Sign in and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using a digital signature or SMS password (it is mandatory to have registration in the Mobile Citizens Database).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
How to get a service from a government agency or from "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation(required documents):
- Application for the provision of technical therapeutic (compensatory) appliances and special means of transportation based on an individual habilitation and rehabilitation program for a person with disabilities, indicating the terms of their replacement.
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- A power of attorney from a disabled person that does not require notarization, in case if a person who has received a power of attorney from a disabled person applies.
When applying for prosthetic and orthopedic assistance for persons with disabilities caused by labor injury or occupational disease, additional information is requested:
- Information about an industrial accident that led to disability.
- Information about termination of an activity of an employer/an individual entrepreneur or liquidation of a legal entity, due to which an occupational injury or occupational disease was received.
- City administrations, employment departments and Public Corporation get information about identity documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, about disability, about the rehabilitation measures developed, about an industrial accident that led to disability, about termination of the activity of an employer – an individual entrepreneur or the liquidation of a legal entity due to which an occupational injury or occupational disease was received that is contained in the relevant state information systems in the form of electronic documents certified by digital signature of an authorized person.
- Participants of the Great Patriotic War, persons with disabilities caused by the Great Patriotic War and persons equated to persons with disabilities caused by the Great Patriotic War, should enclose a certificate of a participant of the Great Patriotic War/a person with a disability caused by the Great Patriotic War or a person equated to a person with a disability caused by the Great Patriotic War to an application.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on registration of documents for provision of technical prosthetic and orthopedic assistance to persons with disabilities.
The Public Corporation informs an applicant about a decision made by sending an SMS notification to an applicant's phone number.
When applying via the portal, the public service delivery result is sent to an applicant's personal account as an electronic document signed with a digital signature of an authorized person.