How to get online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out an application on the egov e-government website.kz and sign its EDS (electronic digital signature). In the email address specified during initial authorization in the system, read the notification about processing your application.
- the personal account receives a notification about the amount to be paid.
- the service Recipient clicks the " Pay " button.
- After payment, the service recipient receives information by email.
How to get the service in a governmental agency (required documents):
For individuals and legal entities(by identity document or by proxy):
- Identity document (for identification).
- A document confirming the authority when applying for a representative.
- A document confirming the payment (receipt of payment or payment order with a bank note on the payment).
Result of the service delivery
In the Government - provision of statistical information not provided by the schedule of dissemination of official statistical information, notification of the absence of the requested statistical information or a reasoned response about the refusal to provide the public service.
On the portal - a notification on the provision of statistical information or a notification on the refusal to provide the public service.