How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- Find processed certificate (in the "History of service obtaining" section) and present to whom it may concern.
Online application is available for persons with «oralman» status.
How to get the service in the State body (required documents):
- The statement on the form in accordance with Annex 3 to this standard of state services.
- The identity document of the service recipient (for identification).
- Proof of employment (if any).
- The document on education, qualification, availability of special knowledge or vocational training (if available).