How to get the service online:
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete e-request and attach documents which should be apostilled.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- Sign the application EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal cabinet (in the "History of service deliveries" field) to get acquainted with notifications of your request elaboration that will be addmitted in the admonished time.
Note* Originals of the archival reference or copies of the archival documents are needed to put an apostil on them.
Required documents to present at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- ID card - for an individual (for identification), a copy of the constituent document - for a legal entity.
- The archival certificate issued by the state archive is drawn up (compiled) when collecting, storing, recording and using the documents of the National Archival Fund and other archival documents by the state and special state archives or a copy of the archival document or archive statement for which you need to stamp the apostille.
- A document confirming payment to the state tax budget.
Result of the service delivery
The stamp of the apostille on archival documents, copies of archival documents originating from the state archives of the Republic of Kazakhstan and sent abroad or a reasoned response to refuse to provide a public service.
On the portal - a notice indicating the place and date of receipt of the result of the provision of public services or a reasoned response to refuse to provide a public service.