Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Enter a unique number that is specified in the notice.
- Familiarize with the documents data and payment sum.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- IIn personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Application for an individual, application for a legal entity.
- When state registration of the emergence, change or termination of the right of common joint ownership, an application for registration may be submitted by all participants or by one of them with the consent of the other participants, certified by a notary.
- When state registration of the emergence, change, or termination of the right of common shared ownership (other common law), an application for state registration must be submitted by all participants (authorized representatives).
- Title document confirming the object of registration.
- In case of registration of the right (encumbrance) to the land plot, the identification document for the land plot is submitted.
- When rights (claims) are assigned under real estate pledge agreements, a contract for the assignment of rights (claims) is submitted (a contract for the simultaneous transfer of assets and liabilities).
- Document confirming payment for state registration of rights to real estate.
- In cases where rights (encumbrances of rights) arise on the basis of a contract or other transaction in the absence of their notarization, the application must be submitted in accordance with the established procedure by all participants in the transaction.
- Application for registration of the occurrence and change of a pledge provided as security for a Bank loan agreement is submitted by the pledger and (or) the pledgee.
- If the pledgee submits an application, the notarized consent of the pledger to such registration is required.
- In case of assignment of rights (claims) under real estate pledge agreements, an application for registration of the occurrence and change of the pledge is submitted by the pledgee to whom the rights (claims) have been assigned, without the consent of the pledger for such registration.
- If there is a marriage contract, this contract is submitted in two copies, one of which is the original or a notarized copy.
- For registration of the rights of the other spouse, which is not contained in the title document, the applicant marriageable age in accordance with the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On marriage (matrimony) and family", in the application for registration must indicate the absence of a condition in a marriage relationship or information on your spouse with a copy of the document confirming the existence of a marital relationship.
- When changing the surname, first name, patronymic, date of birth of an individual or name, registration number of a legal entity, an application for registration of changes is submitted by the rightholder to whom such changes relate:
- legal entities also submit constituent documents;
- protocol of meetings (extracts from them) of founders (participants, Board of Directors, Board of shareholders) for the acquisition or alienation of real estate, in cases stipulated by the Laws
"On joint-stock companies" and "On state property
" or constituent documents;
- foreign legal entities submit a legalized extract from the commercial register or other legalized document certifying that the foreign legal entity is a legal entity under the legislation of a foreign state, with a notarized translation into the state and Russian languages.
If the application for registration contains information that the total book value of purchased or sold assets exceeds the amount established by the Antimonopoly legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, the service recipient shall submit a preliminary written consent of the Antimonopoly authority.
Documents confirming the emergence, change and termination of rights to real estate and other objects of state registration shall be submitted in two copies, one of which is the original or a notarized copy.
In cases when the title document is a judicial act and in other cases when the original document is not issued to the rightholder, two certified copies of such document are submitted for registration.