How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Enter a unique number that is specified in the notice.
- Familiarize with the documents data and payment sum.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)".
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- upon state registration of the occurrence, change or termination of the right of common joint ownership, an application for registration may be submitted by all participants or one of them with the submission of the consent of the other participants, certified by notary.
- When state registration of the occurrence, change, termination of the right of common shared ownership (other common law), an application for state registration must be submitted by all participants (authorized representatives).
- In cases where rights (encumbrances of rights) arise on the basis of a contract or other transaction in the absence of their notarization, an application in the prescribed manner should be submitted by all participants in the transaction. In cases where rights (encumbrances of rights) arise on the basis of a contract or other transaction in the absence of their notarization, an application in the prescribed manner should be submitted by all participants in the transaction.
- An application for registration of the occurrence and amendment of collateral provided to secure a bank loan agreement is submitted by the mortgagor and (or) the mortgagee. If the mortgagee submits the application, the notarized consent of the mortgagor to such registration is required.
- Upon assignment of rights (claims) under real estate pledge agreements, an application for registration of the occurrence and amendment of a pledge shall be submitted by the pledge holder to whom the rights (claims) have been assigned without the consent of the pledgor to such registration.
- When changing the last name, first name, middle name, date of birth of an individual or name, registration number of a legal entity, an application for registration of changes shall be submitted by the copyright holder to which such changes relate.
- A title document confirming the object of registration. In case of registration of the right (encumbrance) on the land plot, an identification document for the land plot shall be submitted. In case of assignment of rights (claims) under real estate pledge agreements, an agreement on assignment of rights (claims) is presented (agreement on the simultaneous transfer of assets and liabilities).
- A document confirming payment for state registration of rights to real estate.
- In the presence of a prenuptial agreement, this agreement is submitted in two copies, one of which is an original or a notarized copy.
- To register the rights of the other spouse, the details of which are not contained in the title document, the applicant who has reached marriageable age in accordance with the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Marriage (Matrimony) and Family", in the application for registration must indicate information about the absence of the fact of the state in marriage or information about your spouse with a copy of a document confirming the existence of a marriage.
Result of the service delivery
Document of title with a note on the state registration of rights (encumbrances) on real estate or a document on the refusal or suspension of state registration on the grounds, as well as the issuance of a certificate of state registration (on paper) in cases provided for by legislative acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
By means of the UNIS for electronic registration is the notification of the registration or suspension of state registration.