Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature). Application should contain the number of personal account (IBAN), in «Kazpochta» JSC, National bankк» JSC.
Note: Personal account must be opened on the name of applicant.
- See the processed notification (in the History of Services section) on benefit assignment which will be received within 7 working days.
*The online service is provided only in the part of allowance assignment for child birth and child care and available to citizens, act of birth statement of who was made since August 13, 2007 and married since June1, 2008.
How to get the service in the " Government for Citizens "State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The service recipient (or its representative under a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial acts) provides an application in the form specified in Annex 1;
- the applicant's identity document - for identification.
- In case of applying for the assignment of birth and care benefits for persons with oralman status, an oralman's certificate is provided for identification;
- certificate (s) of the birth of a child (children) (an extract from the birth certificate or certificate of civil registration issued by the civil registration authorities);
- in case of discrepancy between the applicant's data and the data in the child's birth certificate-the certificate of conclusion or dissolution of marriage (matrimony);
- in the case of establishing custody (guardianship) of a child or adoption – a document confirming the establishment of custody (guardianship) of a child or information about adoption from the birth certificate;
- in case of submission of the application and necessary documents by third parties-a power of attorney certified by a notary or an official performing notarial actions.
- for residents of the city of Baikonur - reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur.
Reception is carried out in the order of "electronic queue", at the place of registration of the service recipient.