How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using a digital signature or SMS password (it is mandatory to have registration in the Mobile Citizens Database).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
Acceptance of applications and issuance of public service delivery results is performed via a service provider.
Issuance of information on disability confirmation and digital documents provided to a person during the public service delivery is carried out upon a request made by a service recipient through the personal account on the eGov portal (www.egov.kz), if a service recipient has a digital signature and/or uses a one-time password.
How to get the service at a government agency (required documents):
When accepting applications, the Sociomedical Assessment Department and (or) the Methodology and Control Department request and receive the following information from the government information systems through the e-Government Gateway in the form of electronic documents certified by digital signature:
- Information about an ID document of an applicant.
- Information confirming the fact of a person's detention in a correctional system facility or a pre-trial detention center.
- Statement issued by the Sociomedical Assessment Department in the Form No. 031/y (hereinafter: Form No. 031/y) approved by the Order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of October 30, 2020 No. KR DSM-175/2020 "On approval of forms of accounting documentation in the field of healthcare" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Legal Acts and Regulations under No. 21579) (hereinafter: Order No. KDSM-175/2020). The validity period of Form No. 031/y is no more than one month from the date of its signing pursuant to the Regulation on the activities of the medical advisory commission approved by the Order of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of April 7, 2022 No. KRDSM-34 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Legal Acts and Regulations under No. 27505).
- A medical part of an individual habilitation and rehabilitation program for a person with disabilities in form No. 033/u approved by the Order No. KR DSM-175/2020 (if it is developed by a medical organization)
- Information from an outpatient`s medical record for disease dynamics analysis, extracts from a case-record, expert opinions and examination results (if any).
- Temporary disability certificate (upon examination of employed individuals).
- During an initial examination of working-age individuals: information about a document confirming employment (if available), and in case of labour injuries and occupational diseases, information about the nature of work and working conditions is also provided (filled-in by an employer) in accordance with Appendix 2.
- During an initial determination of the degree of loss of general working capacity: information confirming participation (or non-participation) in the compulsory social insurance system.
- To establish the cause of disability for individuals who have suffered a labour injury and/or occupational disease during the initial determination of the degree of loss of general working capacity: an act on an accident related to work in the form approved by Order No. 1055 of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of December 28, 2015 "On approval of forms for registration of investigation materials on accidents related to work" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Legal Acts and Regulations under No. 12655).
In the absence of an accident report and termination of an individual entrepreneur activities or liquidation of a legal entity, information on the court decision establishing the cause-and-effect relation of injury or illness with the performance of labor (official) duties is submitted by a person who got a labour injury and/or occupational disease.
- During the examination of individuals who have received an occupational disease: information from a health organization that carries out the examination when establishing an occupational disease and poisoning (determining the connection of a disease with employment).
- To determine the cause of disability associated with injury, concussion, injury, mutilation, disease: information about a document issued by an authorized body in the relevant field of activity that established a cause-and-effect relation.
- When establishing guardianship (custodianship): information about a document confirming the establishment of guardianship (custodianship).
- Upon re–examination in cases of state registration of a change of name, patronymic (if any), surname of an applicant: information about the certificate on a change of surname, name, patronymic in the form approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of January 12, 2015 No. 9 "On approval of forms of civil registers and forms of certificates issued based on entries into the registers" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Legal Acts and Regulations under No. 10173).
Service providers get digital documents from the Digital Documents service through the implemented integration subject to the consent of a document owner provided via a phone number registered on the e-Gov portal by indicating a one-time password or sending a short text message as a response to the e-Gov portal notification.
In the absence of relevant information in the information systems, an applicant also needs to submit a form No. 031/u, along with copies of relevant documents on paper and also provide original copies for verification.