The service has been launched in pilot mode on the e-Government portal.
How to get the service online
- Sign in and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using a digital signature or SMS password (it is mandatory to have registration in the Mobile Citizens Database).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation or in a government agency (required documents):
- Application for the provision of health resort treatment.
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- A power of attorney from a disabled person that does not require notarization, in case if a person who has received a power of attorney from a disabled person applies.
City administrations, employment departments and Public Corporation get information about identity documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, about disability, about the rehabilitation measures developed in the relevant state information systems in the form of electronic documents certified by digital signature of an authorized person.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on release of documents for providing the disabled and children with disabilities with health resort treatment.
The Public Corporation informs an applicant about a decision made by sending an SMS notification to an applicant's phone number.
When applying via the portal, the public service delivery result is sent to an applicant's personal account as an electronic document signed with a digital signature of an authorized person.