The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC or in the State body (required documents):
- Application for the provision of sanatorium treatment to disabled people and disabled children in accordance with the individual rehabilitation program of the disabled person.
- A document certifying his identity, or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
- A power of attorney from a disabled person that does not require notarization, when applying to a person who has received a power of attorney from a disabled person.
Information on identity documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, on disability, on the measures developed by the IPR, contained in the relevant state information systems, offices of the State Corporation, city administrations, employment departments, are received in the form of electronic documents certified by the EDS of authorized officials.
Result of the service delivery
Notification of registration of documents for the provision of sanatorium treatment to disabled people and disabled children.
The State Corporation informs the applicant about the decision by sending an SMS notification to the applicant's subscriber number.
When applying through the web portal, the result of the provision of public services is sent to the applicant's "personal account" in the form of an electronic document signed with an electronic digital signature of an authorized person.