The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Learn video about how to get the service
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) provides an application.
- An identity document in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Identity documents" or an electronic document from the digital documents service, or a Candace certificate for persons with the status of Candace, or an electronic document from the digital documents service (required for identity identification).
- For residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur.
- Certificate (certificates) of the birth of a child (children), or an electronic document from the digital documents service (or a certificate containing information from civil status records of birth) for identification.
- Documents or information confirming family relations with the deceased (recognized by the court as missing or declared deceased), birth certificate of a child (children), registration of the birth of a child outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, issued by the competent authorities of foreign states in the presence of consular legalization or a special stamp (apostille) of the deceased breadwinner and the conclusion (dissolution) of marriage (matrimony), about adoption (adoption), about establishing paternity (motherhood).
- Certificates from the organization of secondary, technical and vocational, post-secondary, higher and (or) postgraduate education that family members aged eighteen to twenty-three years are students or full-time students, in accordance with Annex 31 to the Rules (updated annually), the amount of social benefits, appointments, recalculation, suspension, renewal, termination and implementation of social payments from the State Social Insurance Fund, approved by Order of the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 8, 2020 No. 217 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts No. 20838) approved by the Order of the Minister of Labor and Social Protection of the Population of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated June 8, 2020 No. 217 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts No. 20838) (updated annually).
- When establishing guardianship (trusteeship), the document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship) is submitted.
Submission of documents is not required if it is possible to obtain them from state information systems, including from the digital documents service.
When the service recipient submits documents to the State Corporation specified in this paragraph, the service recipient is issued a receipt for the receipt of the relevant documents.
Through a proactive service:
- To assign a social payment - the consent of the service recipient to provide a proactive service, as well as confirmation or provision of a bank account number, which are sent by the service recipient via a cellular subscriber device. At the same time, the presentation of the bank account number is not required if it is possible to receive them from a second-tier bank.
Service providers receive digital documents from the digital documents service through the implemented integration, subject to the consent of the owner of the document provided through the user's cellular subscriber number registered on the e-government web portal by transmitting a one-time password or by sending a short text message as a response to the notification of the e-government web portal.