How to get the service online
- Log in on the Portal and click "Request Online" button.
- Fill in all the required fields and attach files.
- Sign an application using digital signature or an SMS password (registration in the mobile citizens database is required).
- In your personal account (in the History of Services section) familiarize with a generated electronic document and/or notification on the service delivery status.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- The service recipient (or his representative under a notarized power of attorney) provides an application.
- An identity document in accordance with paragraph 1 of Article 6 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Identity documents" or an electronic document from the digital documents service, or a Candace certificate for persons with the status of Candace, or an electronic document from the digital documents service (required for identity identification).
- For residents of the city of Baikonur – reference of the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of housing in the city of Baikonur;
- List (s) of temporary disability issued in connection with pregnancy and childbirth, adoption of a newborn child (children).
Via proactive service:
- To assign a social payment - the consent of the service recipient to provide a proactive service, as well as confirmation or provision of a bank account number, which are sent by the service recipient via a cellular subscriber device. At the same time, the presentation of the bank account number is not required if it is possible to receive them from a second-tier bank.