How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Go to the Visa and migration portal of the Republic of Kazakhstan (vmp.gov.kz/main/user/consul-service).
- Sign up on the Visa and migration portal.
- Complete e-request indicating personal information and sign the request with EDS.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
- Visa application form with colour or black-and-white photograph (3.5 х 4.5cm).
- When getting a visa at foreign missions of the Republic of Kazakhstan or international airport of the Republic of Kazakhstan, indicate a number and date of an invitation registered at MIA RK or MFA RK (number and date of invitation are provided by an inviting party) or provide a request by a recipient of visa categories provided for by the Clause 25 of the Rules.
- Valid diplomatic/service/foreign passport of foreign state or other document acknowledged by the Republic of Kazakhstan and entitling to cross the state border of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter: passport).
- Original copies of payment documents certifying payment of consular fee.
- Supplemental documents required to obtain visa pursuant to Appendix 1 to the Rules.
Groundings for issuance of visas are determined pursuant to Appendix 1 to the Rules.
For renewal of all categories of visas:
- visa application form for obtaining a visa in accordance with Annex 6 to the Rules with a color or black-and-white photo measuring 3, 5x4, 5 centimeters;
- valid foreign passport;
- original payment documents confirming payment of the state fee.
The following persons are exempt from paying the state fee:
Result of the service delivery
A formalized invitation to enter the Republic of Kazakhstan by affixing on the first copy of the application the approval number, certified by the signature of the authorized employee and sealed by the service provider in the form, in accordance with Appendix 3 to the Rules for issuing invitations, coordinating invitations for the entry of foreigners and stateless persons into the Republic of Kazakhstan, issuing, cancellation, restoration of visas of the Republic of Kazakhstan, as well as the extension and reduction of their validity period (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) or a reasoned response to refuse to provide a public service.