How to obtain the service online
- Sign in on the portal and click “Order Service Online” button (to obtain the service you should be registered or undergo one-time registration on www.egov.kz).
- Fill in an e-application form addressed to an authorized agency that carries out organizational, material and technical maintenance of the Supreme Court of the RoK, local and other courts or local offices in regions, capital and republican-status cities, at the place of your location and regardless of the region where a document was issued.
- Pursuant to the subclause 7) of Article 615 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On taxes and other statutory payments to the budget (Tax Code)”, you should pay 0.5 MCI per document due for apostilization.
- Pursuant to clause 9, 9-1 of the Public Service Standard, sign the application using digital signature and submit it.
- After an application is considered by service provider, a user receives notification to a personal cabinet and SMS containing information on the readiness of document or denial to deliver the service with motivated refusal.
- After notification is received, an applicant should visit service provider with an original copy of judicial act to obtain apostille. In case if documents are not provided within terms indicated in message (notification), the service will not be delivered. To obtain the service it will be necessary to re-apply.
How to get the service in the state body or in NJSC State Corporation "Government for Citizens" (necessary documents):
- ID card and its duplicate.
- Official document emanating from the judiciary (the decision, determination, a court order, judgment, writ of execution).
- Notarized power of attorney for the authorized person, if the recipient can not apply themselves.
- Copy of the document confirming the claimant's full name change (with the original for checking).
- Receipt of payment of the state fee for the provision of public services.
Result of the service delivery
Service delivery result: document with apostille, which is a specialized stamp verifying the authenticity of official`s signature and his/her authorities as well as authenticity of seal and stamp put on a document or motivated refusal to deliver the public service.
Notification is sent to a Personal Cabinet containing information on the readiness of document or denial to deliver the service with motivated refusal.