*The online service may be used by citizens with act record from August 13, 2007.
How to get the service online:
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- Make a payment by clicking the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "e-government".
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)".
- Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the certificate's duplicate. Bring the printed notification and identity document.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- Identity documents.
- Document confirming the payment of state fees in the budget.
- Notary certified procuracy in case of service recipient's representative addressing.