How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
If corresponding act record is found you should pay for the certificate and it will be available to download.
more information about payment
4. In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)";
5. Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the certificate's duplicate. Bring the printed notification and identity document
*Online service is available for citizen who got married after June 1, 2008.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC
- Application form;
- Identity document;
- Document confirming the payment of state fees in the budget;
- Notary certified procuracy in case of service recipient's representative addressing.
Result of the service delivery
- check with Unique code of payment, identifying payment
- notification on readiness of document, in pdf-format, signed by EDS of IS of CSRO, with the purpose of submitting in the Civil Status Registration Office by the place of requirement to obtain reissued certificate;
*Upon obtaining a service in the Civil Status Registration Office it is necessary also to submit the document of identification.