*Online service can be obtained by citizens who have married since June 1, 2008.
How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- If corresponding act record is found you should pay for the certificate and it will be available to download.
More information about payment
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)";
- Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the certificate's duplicate. Bring the printed notification and identity document
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (documents to be submitted):
- Identity document.
- Document confirming the payment of state fees in the budget.
- Notary certified procuracy in case of service recipient's representative addressing.