How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete necessary field in of the application and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature) or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- If corresponding act record is found you should pay for the certificate and it will be available to download.
more information about payment
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment (receiving)";
- Address NJSC "State corporation "Government for citizens" to get the certificate's duplicate. Bring the printed notification and identity document
*Online service is available for citizen who got married after June 1, 2008.
How to get the service in a «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC
- Application form;
- Identity document;
- Document confirming the payment of state fees in the budget;
- Notary certified procuracy in case of service recipient's representative addressing.
Result of the service delivery
- check with Unique code of payment, identifying payment
- notification on readiness of document, in pdf-format, signed by EDS of IS of CSRO, with the purpose of submitting in the Civil Status Registration Office by the place of requirement to obtain reissued certificate;
*Upon obtaining a service in the Civil Status Registration Office it is necessary also to submit the document of identification.