How to get the service in the state body or at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
For vital records recovery:
- ID card.
- Regional (city) vital records registration books archive’s reference, where the lost record of vital records registration books was.
- Autobiography with detailed admonishing of the service recipient’s data of his /her close relatives (parents, children, brothers and sisters).
- Copy of labor book or other document according to the Labor Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan confirming the labor activity, if the service recipient is a student – reference from the place of education with admonishing the birth date and location (upon occurrence).
- Copy of a military ticket, if the service recipient is bound to military service (upon occurrence).
- Two photos of service recipient in format of 3*4 cm.
- Document confirming the payment to the state budget tax or copy of the document that occurred as a basis for tax credits.
Additionally submitting the copies of the following documents (except of the cases, if the state vital records registration was executed after 2008 year on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan):
- Copy of marriage certificate, if married.
- Copies of childbirth certificates, under the occurrence.
- Document confirming the parent’s personality (for personal identification) or parent’s death certificate.
- Copy of certificate of parent’s marriage (under the occurrence).
- Notary certified certificate, in case of the service recipient representative’s addressing.
- Copy of pension certificate, if the service recipient is pensioner.
Under the services delivery on the base of court decision that came into the legal force:
- ID card.
- Court decision of vital records recovery that had come into legal force, with an indication of date and location of state registration.
Oralmans shall additionally submit documents issued by the internal affairs bodies on legal entry into the Republic of Kazakhstan and their application for citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
For vital records recovery, service recipient submit the documents confirming the data necessary to vital records recovery (reference from place of education, documents of education, state archives' references).