How to get the service online
- Sign up or log in the portal.
- Complete e-request and sign it with EDS or by means of sms-code (it is necessary to have a registration in the base of mobile citizens).
- In personal account (in the field «History of getting the services») to familiarize with processed reference and provide at the place of requirement.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Legal entities submit credentials;
- A representative of a natural person presents a notarized power of attorney.
- Identification paper (it is required for identification of the personality).
- Lawyers provide an order.
- Temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitative managers provide the relevant court decisions.
- Liquidation commissions provide the corresponding order.
- Heirs provide a certificate of the right to inheritance or a certificate of the right to inheritance, consisting of non-property rights or a notarized document determining the circle of heirs.