How to get the service online
- Log in to the portal and click the "Request online" button..
- Complete e-request and sign it with EDS.
- In personal account (in the field «History of obtainment of services») to familiarize with processed reference and provide at the place of requirement.
How to get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Legal entities submit credentials.
- A representative of an individual person presents a notarized power of attorney.
- Identification document of the service recipient (it is required for identification of the personality).
- Advocates shall submit a warrant issued by a legal consultancy office or an advocates' bureau and, when carrying out their activities individually without registering a legal entity, by the presidium of the collegium of advocates.
- Temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers provide the relevant court decisions on declaring the insolvent debtor bankrupt, the court ruling on the introduction of external supervision and the order of the authorized body in the field of bankruptcy to appoint temporary, bankrupt and rehabilitation managers.
- Liquidation commissions shall issue a respective order appointing the members of the liquidation commission and a power of attorney issued by the chairman of the liquidation commission.
- Heirs provide a certificate of the right to inheritance or a certificate of the right to inheritance, consisting of non-property rights or a notarized document determining the circle of heirs.
- The participant of the condominium object presents the title deed or the notarized copy of the title deed on the condominium owned by this participant as a secondary property or the protocol of the general meeting of participants in the condominium that confirms the authority of the representatives of the participants in the condominium.