How to obtain the reference for another person via Third party e-certificates obtainment service Printable versionLast update: 26.08.2021
On the eGov.kz portal, individuals now can to obtain an e-abstract for another person. It is necessary to sign in on the portal without digital signature and sign the request using one-time SMS password. It means that a third party can obtain an abstract by signing in on eGov.kz portal without digital signature and confirming the request by means of one-time password.
In January 2018, under the “Services without abstracts” pilot project, the service was launched for obtaining e-abstracts by third parties.
What is the process now?
A concerned party signs in on the e-Gov portal, selects “Abstracts obtainment by third parties” section and fills in a comulsory “IIN” field indicating data of a person for whom an abstract is requested. If a citizen is registered in mobile database, a concerned party selects the abstract type and signs the request with one-time password.
Afterwards, a citizen receives a message to the Personal Cabinet and SMS requesting to approve an abstract issuance or deny the issuance within 2 hours.
In the event of approval, a concerned party obtains an e-abstract for a citizen in his/her Personal Cabinet.
It should be noted that if an abstract for a citizen is requested by a legal entity or government agency then a request is signed by digital signature.
Which abstracts can be requested by third parties via eGov portal?
- Issuance of the address reference from a residence
- Issue of a certificate of registered rights to real estate
- Issuance of a certificate of the absence (presence) of real estate
- Issuance of information on receipt and flow of funds owned by a depositor of the integrated retirement savings fund
- Issuance of a certificate of the presence or absence of a criminal record
- The information on the commission of administrative violation by a person
- Issuance of certificate confirming belonging of applicant(family) to recipients of addressed social aid
- Issuance of certificate from narcological organization
- Issuance of certificate from psychoneurological organization
- Issuance of certificate from antituberculous organization
- Issuance of certificate of registration as unemployed
- Issuance of information on the state of pension savings (including investment income) of a depositor (recipient) of the Unified Accumulative Pension Fund
- Provision of an extract from the personal account on the status of settlements with the budget for the fulfillment of tax obligations of an individual
- Providing information from the state land cadastre
- The issuance of information on participation as a consumer of medical services and on the amounts of deductions and (or) contributions listed in the system of mandatory social health insurance
- Issuance of the application to technical data sheet containing data on the owner (proprietor) of real estate
- Issuance of certificates on the attitude of a citizen to military service
- Obtaining a certificate on the status of the international scholarship "Bolashak" fellow
- Issue of references on registered and discontinued rights for the real estate
- Provision an information on availability (absence) of debt accounting of which is made by state income bodies
- Issuance of a certificate on determination of the address of real estate objects on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It should be reminded that, to obtain the service, a citizen should be registered in mobile database. To do so, you need to access Personal Cabinet at eGov.kz portal and indicate your phone number in the “phone number” field and thus, you`ll be registered in citizens` mobile database or you can link your phone number to IIN by visiting CSC.