How to get the online service
- Sign in and press the “Order service online” button.
- Fill out the application form and sign it with your digital signature.
- In your Personal Account (in the “History of Appeals” section), read the received document and present it to whom it may concern.
How to obtain the service in UAPF JSC (documents to be submitted)
- if service recipient applies in person – the ID document (in original for identification);
- if service recipient’s proxy person applies – the proxy person’s ID document (in original), the power of attorney (the original of notarized power of attorney or the notarized copy thereof), the notarized copy of depositor/recipient’s ID document;
When a legal representative of a minor under the age of 18 or an adult who is declared incapable or restricted of legal capacity by a court applies:
Result of the service delivery
1) upon personal contact of the service recipient with the service provider: obtaining information on the status of pension savings of depositors (beneficiaries) from the provider, on paper;
2) when applying through the portal: obtaining information on the status of pension savings of depositors (beneficiaries) from the provider, in the form of an electronic document certified by an electronic digital signature.