How to get the online service
- Log in the portal and click the button "Order online service".
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- Find processed certificate (in the "History of service obtaining" section) and present to whom it may concern.
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
When personally applying:
- Identity document.
When representative applies:
- Identity document (certificate of birth for persons younger than 16 years).
- Notarized power of attorney- if third parties applies.
- A will – for persons, included into the will.
- Inheritance case, copies of death certificate - for notaries and foreign consular offices.
- Definition of cases of their proceeding – for courts.