Applications to the service provider for service recipients who are enrolled in educational programs of technical and professional education, providing for the training of middle-level specialists and applied bachelor's degree:
full-time education - from June 20 to August 25 of the calendar year;
for correspondence (evening) forms of study - from June 20 to September 20 of the calendar year;
for arts and culture majors - from June 20 to July 20 of the calendar year.
Applications to the for educational programs of technical and vocational education, providing for the training of qualified workers – from June 20 to August 27 of the calendar year, for evening training - from June 20 to September 20 of the calendar year.
- One applicant must submit only one application (to one educational institution).
- The total size of attached documents should not exceed 5 MB.
Attention! Dear user! If there is no data on the birth certificate in the registry office, you need to use the service at the link, to update the information. After receiving a successful status for updating information about the registry office, You need to re-order the service.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
You can read the instructions for compressing application documents.
In order to ensure the safety of citizens and taking into account the difficulties encountered in obtaining medical certificates about the state of health, the Minister of Education and Science signed an order temporarily authorizing the acceptance of documents in educational institutions without presenting medical certificates.
When submitting an online application on the portal of "electronic government" - fixing medical certificates is not a required field.
I - Acceptance of documents in the organization of technical and professional, post-secondary education
II - Provision of dormitories for students in organizations of technical and professional, post-secondary education
III - Provision of free meals to the certain categories of citizens, as well as to the persons who are under guardianship (custodyship) and patronage, to the students and pupils of technical and professional, post-secondary and higher education organizations
Result of the service delivery
1) Receipt of acceptance of documents in the organization of technical and professional, post-secondary education, or a reasoned refusal.
2) A referral to provide a hostel for students in organizations of technical and professional, post-secondary education, or a reasoned refusal.
3) Notification of the provision of free food or a reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.