How to put a child in the queue of kindergarten Printable versionLast update: 11.02.2021
«On putting on the queue»
Placing pre-school children (up to 6 years old) on the waiting list for referral to pre-school organizations is carried out in accordance with the rules for the provision of public services in the field of preschool education.
The result of the provision of public services is a receipt of a notice of a child's enrollment in a kindergarten queue with a priority number, or, if there is room, issuance of a referral to a preschool organization or a reasoned refusal. By providing parents with directions to a children's institution and signing an agreement on mutual obligations, the kindergarten administration enlists the child in a pre-school organization, the child is automatically removed from the registration records.
The right to receive priority is given to:
- children whose legal representatives are disabled;
- children left without parental care and orphans;
- children from large families;
- children with special educational needs.
«On the automation of the process of formation and functioning of the queue and the issuance of directions to children's preschool organizations»
With a view to solving the problem of priority, a system is developed for children's preschool organizations that allows to automate the process of formation and functioning of a single queue and issuing directions to preschool children's organizations throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The system will automatically notify you by e-mail and mobile phone number that your turn has come up, indicating the further action.
The service recipient will need to log into the system using EDS, select a pre-school organization, sign the choice with the help of EDS and get the direction with which you need to come to the kindergarten for the child's registration.
The queue management system when issuing a referral to the preschool organization places the applicant's application in the archive.
«About the Balapan program»
The Balapan program to provide children with preschool education and training for 2010-2020 by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on October 21, 2014, No. 1119, has lost its force and has been integrated into the State Program for the Development of Education (EDSP) for 2011-2020, further in EDSP RK for 2016-2019. The EDSP is maximally focused on involving the private sector in the educational environment, placing the state educational order in preschool organizations regardless of the form of ownership.
«On the Training and Educational Process»
The educational process in the preschool organizations of the republic of all types and types, regardless of the form of ownership, is carried out in accordance with the State Compulsory Standard of Preschool Education and Training, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 31, 2018 № 604; general curriculum of preschool education and training and Model curricula for preschool education and training No. 391 of July 22, 2016.
The standard specifies the requirements for the level of preparation of children of preschool age, the content of preschool education and training, and the maximum amount of training load.
Based on the updated Standard, the Program was developed in exchange for the three educational programs Algashky Kadam, Zerek Balla, Biz Mektepke Baramyz, taking into account the achievements of science and practice of domestic and foreign experience in the system of preschool education. According to the Standard Rules for the Activity of Preschool Organizations, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 30, 2018 No. 595:
- the transfer of children from one age group to another is carried out from 1 to 31 August this year.
The child retains a place in the pre-school organization in the following cases:
- illness, treatment, health improvement of the child In medical, spa and other organizations (when providing a certificate according to the indication);
- granting one of the parents or other legal representative of the child labor leave and the child's health improvement during the summer period for up to two months (upon submission of a written application).
- for the period of the imposed state of emergency (emergency situations of a social, natural, man-made nature) in the village.
The deduction of children from preschool organizations is made by the head in the following cases:
- violation of the requirements of the agreement between the preschool organization and the parent or other legal representative of the pupil;
- a child's missing for more than one month without good reason and warning the administration;
- the presence of medical contraindications that prevent his stay on the basis of a certificate from the medical consultation commission.
The amount of monthly payment charged to parents or legal representatives:
- in state preschool organizations created in the organizational and legal form of communal state state enterprises and private preschool organizations with a placed state educational order, it is 100 percent of the cost of food, regardless of the age of the pupil; by the decision of the local executive body, expenses for food for pupils can be compensated in full or in part from the local budget;
- in sanatorium kindergartens, preschool organizations for children with disabilities, the maintenance of children is provided free of charge;
- in private preschool organizations, it is established by the founder of the preschool organization, with the exception of those in which the state educational order is placed.