Composite services Printable versionLast update: 16.03.2021
Composite service is a set of several public services in electronic form rendered on the basis of one application.
- Assignment of maternity and child care benefits;
- Сhild queuing for kindergarden;
- Issue of certificates for disposition of minor children's property and registration of inheritance for minor children;
- State registration of a pledge (deregistration) of tractors and self-propelled chassis and mechanisms made on their base, trailers for them, including trailers with mounted special equipment, self-propelled, agricultural, land-reclamation and road-building machines and mechanisms, as well as special off-road vehicles;
- State registration of legal entities, record registration of their branches and representative offices, taking into account the opening of a bank account and compulsory insurance of an employee against accidents in the performance of his labor (official) duties;
- Official registration of made changes and additions into the constituent documents of legal entities, that does not relate to a private business entity, and a joint-stock company,provisions on their branches (representative offices);
- Official re-registration of legal entities, accounting re-registration of their branches and representative offices;
- State registration of the termination of the activity of a legal entity, de-registration from the record registration of a branch and representative office;
- Third party e-certificates obtainment service;
- Composite service "Child birth".