Enbek.kz - electronic labor exchangе Printable versionLast update: 26.05.2023
Electronic Labor Exchange enbek.kz (more – EBT) is a single digital platform for employment, providingat* opportunities for job search and recruitment assistance. Information about vacancies and job seekers across the Country is updated daily from various sources:
- by employers and job seekers;
- out of the state database of vacancies and job seekers (integration with the state database generated by employment centers);
- private employment agencies;
- online employment sites.
The Electronic Labor Exchange Portal allows users to:
- get online access to the database of vacancies and summaries;
- register a personal account and place a vacancy or resume;
- subscribe to a newsletter and receive the vacancies and resume published on the portal to your e-mail address in accordance with the specified criteria (sphere of activity, profession, region);
- hire or be hired using the responses and invitations to interviews;
- submit online information about current vacancies to employment centers;
- provide online statistical reporting;
- take a career guidance test and find vacancies on the portal that correspond to the test results;
The services of employee search and recruitment at the Electronic Labor Exchange are constantly expanding and currently include:
- automated selection of vacancies based on the specified professional skills;
- automation of employment business processin in the civil service on the terms of a general competition;
- personal online distribution of graduates from healthcare, education, and other fields;
- atlas of new professions and competencies in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- atlas of recommended professions and occupations for people with disabilities.
The electronic labour exchange provides citizens with online public services in the field of employment:
- registering of job seekers;
- selection of suitable vacancies for permanent work;
- assignment of the unemployed status;
- provision of social benefits in case of job loss;
- participation in active employment promotion measures;
- submission of applications for relocation from labor-surplus to labor-deficient regions.
The electronic labor exchange creates new conditions for involving the population in productive employment, enables citizens to find a new job, and employers to select the necessary personnel, including in other regions of the country.
Registration on the E-Exchange, access to the database of vacancies and CVs, publication of vacancies, resumes and other information is provided 24/7 and free-of-charge.
The Electronic Labor Exchange service for posting CVs and subscribing to vacancies can also be used in the eGov mobile app.
Finding jobs and employees with the Electronic Labor Exchange is fast, convenient and simple!