How to make the construction of a private house in Kazakhstan Printable versionLast update: 01.10.2021
A free-standing residential building is a house, intended for personal (family) residence, located on the allotment garden and possessed as a property of the citizen together with household and other constructions and green planting.
Allotment garden is a land plot, presenting to the citizen for placement of free-standing residential building and housekeeping in the manner established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In this article, we will consider the full procedure for the construction of a private house from start to finish.
Procedure to register construction of a detached house not higher than 2 floors:
- Requesting a plot for individual housing construction (if there is no private property).
- Acquisition or receipt of a land plot for individual housing construction (find out how to get a land for construction free of charge).
- Registration of land title, if it was not done earlier (find out how to formalize the right and obtain an act on the right of private ownership of a land plot ). It is important that the purpose of the land is individual housing construction.
- Obtaining initial materials to design and develop a draft design of future house, its coordination with structural units of local executive bodies performing functions in the field of architecture and urban planning.
- House construction.
- Putting of a property unit (house) into operation by an owner on his/her own.
Putting the real estate object (house) into operation by the owner independently.
According to paragraph 22 of the Rules for the organization of construction and passage of licensing procedures approved by Order No. 750 of the Minister of National Economy of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 30, 2015 (hereinafter referred to as the Rules), construction projects are implemented on the basis of the relevant right to a land plot and in the following stages:
- receipt of source materials for the development of construction projects;
- development and approval of the sketch (sketch design);
- development of design and estimate documentation and comprehensive non-departmental expertise of construction projects;
- notification of the bodies which are carrying out the state architecturally-building control and supervision on the beginning of manufacture of civil and erection works, realisation of civil and erection works;
- acceptance and commissioning of a constructed facility.
At building of an individual house not higher than 2 floors and temporary structures (economic and domestic premises), located on their own homestead lands, design and examination of construction projects is not required.
Construction of a detached house not higher than 2 floors is performed pursuant to a design (design project) approved with structural units of local executive bodies performing functions in the field of architecture and urban planning, excluding construction of detached houses higher than 2 floors, construction of which is performed under design documentation subject to mandatory expert evaluation.
In case of construction of detached houses higher than 2 floors, stick to Clause 22 of the Rules.
What should be the design of a private house?
Obtaining a building permit
Control over the progress of building a house
Admission built the house in operation, the signing of the act of taking the facility
Who is responsible for the quality built home?