Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- Attach a scanned copy of the entitlement document to the e-request.
- Make a payment by clicking on the "Pay" button on the page of the Payment Gateway of the "electronic government".
- The list of permissible documents:
- Buy and sell agreement;
- Gift agreement;
- Certificate of inheritage right according to legislation;
- Privatizing agreement;
- Operation commencement agreement;
- Act for land parcel;
- Validation decision;
- Court decision;
- Termination agreement;
- Acceptance and processing act;
- Assignment agreement;
- Loan agreement;
- Delivery agreement;
- Certificate of inheritage right under will;
- Registration certificate;
- Pledge agreement;
- Additional agreement (court and bank).
Comission for the payment amounts 100 KZT.
- In personal cabinet get acquainted with notification (in the field "History of service obtainment(receiving)".
- Visit «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC at determined time for duplicate acceptance. Do not forget to take printed out notification and ID card.
To get the service at «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- for a legal entity under a document confirming authority;
- for an individual by notarized power of attorney.
On entering into the information system of the legal cadastre of identification and technical data of buildings, structures and (or) their components on newly created real estate
On the issue of a technical passport of real estate objects and a conclusion on the establishment of discrepancies in identification and technical information based on the results of the state technical survey of the newly created real estate object
If you apply for a technical survey of the apartment, Dorm rooms and built-in premises, the identification document for the land plot is not provided.
Result of the service delivery
1. In the Public Corporation - act of acceptance of the real estate object into operation with a note on entering into the information system of the legal cadastre of identification and technical information of buildings, structures and (or) their components for the newly created real estate. Conclusion on the establishment of discrepancies in the identification and technical data of newly created real estate with the attachment of a technical passport or a written reasoned response to the refusal to provide public services.
2 - On the portal - the service recipient is sent a notification to the personal account about the readiness of the result of the state service, indicating the place and date of receipt. Electronic technical passport for the apartment, a room in the dormitories, individual garages and garden buildings. The conclusion on the establishment of discrepancies between the identification and technical data of newly created real estate based on the results of the technical survey is issued in the form. Thus the Conclusion about establishment of the differences of identification and technical information, the newly established immovable property according to the results of technical survey with the application of the technical passport of the immovable property) issued by the provider of the document confirming payment for the issuance of conclusions from the application of technical passport of real estate, and at the conclusion of the contract for services with legal entities, also provided with a signed certificate of completion.