How to get a land for agricultural purposes Printable versionLast update: 06.04.2020
District and city akimats hold tenders on a regular basis to provide land for rent for agricultural production. Therefore, if there is not enough money to purchase land, there is an opportunity to participate in the tender. We will discuss how to do this in this article.
Granting of land plots or the right to lease land plots that are in state ownership and not granted for land use is carried out at bids (tenders, auctions), except for cases when a land plot or the right to lease a land plot is granted:
- for the implementation of investment projects;
- to foreign states and international organizations in accordance with international treaties;
- to state land users of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- to entities who have won tenders for the construction of facilities conducted by public authorities, and when such construction requires the granting of a land plot directly to the said persons;
- to physical and legal entities for the operation and maintenance of buildings owned by them on the right of ownership and other proprietary rights, including for the expansion and reconstruction of buildings in the adjacent territory in accordance with architectural and town planning and construction documentation;
- to physical and legal entities for the construction of buildings in the territory where they previously conducted survey work for construction purposes, provided that they have redeemed the rights to land that previously belonged to third parties within the planned development in accordance with the draft detailed plan;
- to participants in the condominium for the operation and maintenance of the condominium facility;
- for the use of pasture and hayfields in order to meet the needs of the population for the maintenance of their personal farmstead and truck farming;
- for the purposes of subsoil use on the basis of a contract concluded in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on subsoil and subsoil use;
- as state land grants on the basis of a contract concluded in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of investments;
- to participant in a special economic zone, an autonomous cluster fund, and a management company in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan on special economic zones;
- from the composition of the lands of the water fund occupied by territorial waters, for the construction of artificial structures;
- for the needs of rail, road, sea and inland water, air, pipeline transport, communications and energy, as well as for the construction of other objects of national importance;
- for public facilities intended to meet the needs of the population (water pipes, heating mains, treatment facilities and other engineering and communication networks and systems), as well as for special purpose facilities in accordance with subparagraph 10) of paragraph 3 of Article 107 of the Land Code;
- to establish zones with special conditions for the use of land in accordance with Article 121 of the Land Code;
How to participate in the auction?
How to participate in the tender?
Acquisition of rights to agricultural land that is state-owned and not granted for land use is carried out in a special order in the following sequence:
- through the auction form of bidding with the condition of increasing the cadastral (estimated) value of the land plot;
- through the auction form of bidding with the condition of lowering the cadastral (estimated) value of the land plot when it is impossible to sell it based on the results of at least two auctions with the condition of increasing the cadastral (estimated) value of the land plot.
At the same time, the sale of a land plot at a price below the amount of fifty percent of its cadastral (estimated) value is not allowed.
The right to lease land plots of agricultural purpose that are in state ownership is provided through a competitive form of sale to oralmans for peasant household or farm, commodity agricultural production, and for foreigners, stateless persons and foreign legal entities, as well as legal entities in whose authorized capital the share of foreigners, stateless persons, foreign legal entities is more than fifty percent for conducting commodity agricultural production, for a period of up to twenty-five years.