Rights and liabilities of the respondents Printable versionLast update: 01.03.2023
Respondents have the right to:
1) receive official statistical information;
2) request from the state statistical bodies to observe confidentiality of primary statistical data;
3) receive explanations from an authorized body regarding fill-in of statistical forms;
3-1) submit primary statistical data in one of the following ways:
- online in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- on paper;
- using a computer-aided telephone survey system;
- during a personal interview with an interviewer;
4) receive free-of-charge statistical form and (or) software necessary for provision of primary statistical data online;
5) get public services delivered by an authorized body in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) other rights provided for by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of state statistics.
1) provide reliable primary statistical data when conducting statistical surveys in accordance with the schedule for submission of primary statistical data and statistical methodology;
1-1) submit statistical forms on the next working day after elimination of technical problems occured in the information system on the last day of deadline for submission of statistical forms that resulted in failure to submit primary statistical data by respondents based on the notification posted on the official website of an authorized body on extension and postponement of deadline for submission of primary statistical data by respondents;
2) observe the requirements of the state statistics bodies provided for by the Law.
Pursuant to Article 497 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Administrative Offenses", infringement of the procedure for submission of primary statistical data provides for administrative liability.