Instructions on electronic services receipt Printable versionLast update: 30.04.2020
To pay for traffic violation fines on the e-Gov portal (hereinafter: the Portal) you need to register.
To start working with the Portal, follow the link: www.egov.kz.
Registration on e-Gov portal
- To register on the Portal, click “Register” button on the upper side of homepage.
- Window will appear with an agreement. Familiarize with it, indicate whether you are an individual or legal entity, tick the box “I familiarized…” and click “Registration” button.
To register as an individual, consequently fill in the following fields:
- Individual identification number (*IIN). Press icon to enable the “Search name in Individuals` Database” function and the Portal will automatically find and fill in your IIN in “Family name” and “Name” fields.
- Create password (no less than 8 symbols, it is recommended to use Latin characters and digits).
- E-mail. Indicate valid e-mail (for example: email@example.com).
After you finish filling in the fields, press “Register” button.
*IIN: individual identification number containing 12 digits. It is indicated on the front of national ID.
PAYING FOR TRAFFIC VIOLATION FINE VIA E-GOV PORTAL
- Sign in. To obtain the e-service you need to sign in on the Portal by clicking “Sign in” button and filling in IIN and password (indicated during registration) and then click “Log-in into system” button.
- Service selection. “Paying for traffic violation fines” service can be found in the following manner:
- by inserting the service name to search box;
- by clicking “List of online services” icon;
- via the relevant section.
Let`s consider the latter option. On the homepage, select “Transport and Communications” section and “Automobile transport” sub-section.
By clicking “Payment for traffic violation fines” link, you will obtain access to the page with the service description and its delivery procedure (service datasheet).
To obtain the service, click “Pay ONLINE” button.
- Data request (Search for violations).
In the window that appears, select the search method for violations:
- «Search for violations by vehicle plate and technical passport number»;
- «Search for violations by driver`s license»;
- «Search for violations by protocol».
- Selecting search by vehicle plate and technical passport number, you should fill in the following fields: “Vehicle plate” and “Technical passport number”.
- Searching for violations by driver`s license you should indicate the number of your driver`s license.
- Searching for violations by protocol, you should fill in the following fields: “form type”, “form series”, “form number” and “violation date”.
Select violation from the list and click “Pay” button.
Indicate Taxpayer`s Registration Number and click “Pay” button. Then, the Portal will transfer you to payment page.
- Paying for violation.
Select payment method from the list. For example, “Pay by payment card” and click “Next” button.
Check payment details on the page and click “Next” button.
Indicate payment card details and click “Pay” button.
After indicating payment card details, confirm the payment.
To ensure safety of online transactions, some Kazakhstani banks (Halyk bank, ATF Bank, BTA, etc.) set limits or additional codes for payments made by cards. If any problems occur during online transaction, you need to address your bank.
After payment is confirmed, you can print e-receipt, and find its duplicate in “History of Obtained Services”.
After payment is made, information about payment is sent to the database of Traffic Police Committee under Ministry of Internal Affairs of the RoK, which annul a fine.