Personal Account on eGov. Functionality and features Printable versionLast update: 27.11.2020
Personal Account (my.egov.kz) is a section of the eGov.kz e-government portal, which contains personal information about the user, collected from various state databases.
Access to the Personal Account is available only to the portal user, while authorization using EDS is required to view the full dossier. There will be no access to personal information when you log in with the help of an IIN/password or via SMS code.
If you have not yet registered on the portal and, along with viewing your Personal Account, want to start receiving public services online, then first read the useful material “For the first time on portal” in the “Obtain or re-issue EDS” section. From there you will learn how to get EDS and register on the portal.
What information is contained in the personal file of the Personal Account
- Information on identity documents: their numbers and expiry dates;
- Address of residence and place of birth;
- Number and category of the driving license, if any, as well as its validity period;
- Information on the conclusion of marriage: date and place of registration, full name and IIN of the spouse, maiden name of the spouse;
- Status of the recipient of social payments and benefits (if any);
- Information about the availability of property, real estate (if available): its address and cadastral number;
- Information on participation in legal entities, if any;
- Information about the car;
- Availability of licenses by type of activity;
- Presence or absence of the debtor's registry;
- Information about registration to a medical organization: name of the polyclinic, name of the local doctor, date of registration and number of the registration area;
- The status of an individual entrepreneur (if any);
- Information about children: names, IINs, dates of birth (to add the IIN of your child to the information system of the registry office, parents' IINs must be present in the record of the child);
- Information on contributions to compulsory social health insurance;
- Number of the queue of children in the kindergarten;
- Information about the queue for housing;
- Presence or absence of outstanding administrative fines;
- Information on the status of the state service from the IS “E-Kyzmet”.
In addition to the personal dossier in the Personal Account there is a section “Inbox”, which consists of sections of the history of rquests, notifications, payment history and a basket for notifications.
Requests history is an updated history of obtained services, in which all requests are divided by their channels:
- Portal eGov.kz;
- NJSC SC “Government for Citizens” (PSC);
- PAP — public access point;
- Open dialogue — requests to the blog platform;
- Mobile application;
- Telegram bot.
It contains the list of requested services, their status, unique numbers of requests and dates of requests in tabular form. When you click on an request, a page will open with a history of status changes and the result of a service request, i.e. bilingual documents/references available for download in PDF format.
All changes to the status of the requested services are included in the notification subsection. Through the settings, you can also include messages on activities related to open government portals.
Payment history contains information about all payments made through the e-government portal.
Received notifications cannot be deleted from the Personal Area, but, if desired, they can be moved to the “Trash”.
My Documents section
Electronic copies and scan versions of important documents can be downloaded into the special section “My Documents”, which plays the role of a secure repository, by categorizing them into categories and subcategories. It is also possible to store the received electronic references.
Settings allow you to manage the most important function of the Personal Area, namely, the extended notification system. Here you can point out how and what kind of alerts you want to receive. Notification methods — emails, SMS and push notifications.
Full list of types of notifications:
- Change the queue number to kindergarten.
- Beginning of the competition for the vacant position in the state body.
- Imposition/removal of the encumbrance on the object of movable property;
- Imposition/removal of encumbrances on the property;
- Initiation/termination of the right to the property.
Taxes, finance and payments
- Status of payment for the service through the banks of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- Charging the payment for the service in the budget;
- Imposition of an administrative fine.
- Change of the status of the request to the judicial authorities;
- Participation in court proceedings.
- Determination of the date of planned hospitalization;
- Scheduled examination of patients who are on dispensary account;
- Scheduled examination of pregnant women.
NJSC SC “Government for Citizens”
- Readiness of the result of the request to the NJSC SC “Government for Citizens”;
- Registration and change the status of the application in the NJSC SC “Government for Citizens”.
Electronic Government portal
- Registration and change the status of the application on the portal of Electronic Government;
- Notification about the need for agreement/continuation of the service in the Personal Account of Electronic Government portal.
Open RLA portal
- Changes in the status of the draft RLA;
- Get a response to your comment.
Open Dialogue portal
- Receiving a response to your comment;
- Receiving notifications on surveys;
- Change the status of the request in the blog platform of the first heads of state bodies;
- Change the status of the issue in the online conference.
Open Data portal;
- Change the status of the application for actualization/publication of open data sets;
- Change the status of the set of open data sent by you for publication;
- Receive notifications on the status of open data sets;
- Receive notifications to your comments.
Open Budgets portal
- Receive notifications on the status of budget programs and implementation reports;
- Publication of a response to your comment.
Your Open Government Subscriptions
- Changes to the open data sets you are subscribed to;
- Receive notifications about the completion of surveys to which you are subscribed;
- Receive a response to a comment to which you are subscribed;
- Changes to the documents of the Open Budgets portal to which you are subscribed.
Also in the settings you can prevent sending notifications at night and alerts about interesting services.
One of the innovations in the settings of the Personal Account is the possibility of setting a ban on receiving services in the NJSC GC “Government for Citizens”, i.e. in PSCs and Special PSCs. After placing a check mark near this item, it will be impossible to receive services in PSCs on your behalf until you uncheck this check mark yourself. This operation requires confirmation with EDS.
Change your password and contact information
Authorization on the portal eGov.kz is carried out in three ways – through a combination of IIN/password, using EDS or via SMS password. In the Personal Account you can change your password, as well as your phone number, which is registered in the Mobile Citizens Base.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if the information about me in my personal file is incorrect and how to fix it?
First of all, we will explain that the Personal Account only displays the data taken directly from the information systems of state bodies. Representatives of the support service of the portal eGov.kz lack not only the rights and opportunities to make changes to the files of citizens, but also access to their viewing.
For adjustment, it is necessary to contact representatives of the responsible state body, for example, in case of incorrect data on fines you need to contact the Ministry of Internal Affairs or the Prosecutor General's Office, and in case of incorrect information about the registration to the polyclinic — to apply to the right one.
In some cases, manual updating of the data in the dossier may help. This is done by pressing the “Refresh” icon or by successive “hiding” and “showing” the corresponding section in the left block of the page.
What should I do if in the history of receiving services there were requests that belong not to me, but to PSC operators?
In order to find out who made a request for public services on your behalf, you can send the request number and IIN to the contacts of the NJSC GC “Government for Citizens” indicated on the the official website gov4c.kz.
What should I do if I do not receive an SMS and cannot change my phone number in my Personal Account?
Call the 1414 Unified Contact Center and provide the operators with information on which number the SMS does not receive, the name of the cellular operator and whether the number was transferred from one cellular operator to another. Consultants will make a request to technical specialists and after that the problem will be fixed for some time.