Issuance of ID cards to stateless persons and residence permit to foreign citizens permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
To issue an identification document of stateless person in the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Receipt of payment to the state budget tax;
- Three photos in the size of 3.5х4.5 мм;
- One of the following documents:
- foreign transport with terminated term of validity (under the absence of citizenship country embassy);
- stateless person’s ID card;
- passport of 1974 year example (under the occurrence of reference of living country’s citizenship failure, issued by the competitive agency of other country);
- army ticket;
- inquiry from the place of freedom deprivation;
- reference of the expatriation from the Republic of Kazakhstan by the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan decree, and changes of citizenship in accordance with the international agreements ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- birth certificate (upon the forming by the persons up to sixteen);
- certificate on return issued by the foreign agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan (under the loss of ID card of stateless person, temporary was abroad).
To issue a residence permit for foreigners in the Republic of Kazakhstan:
- Valid passport;
- State duty payment receipt.
Result of the service delivery
Issuance of a certificate of a stateless person or a residence permit of a foreigner in the Republic of Kazakhstan or a reasoned response to a refusal to provide a public service.