Assignment of social assistance in the form of monthly payments to citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan upon completion of the capitalization period for compensation payments provided due to damage caused to the life and health of employees by legal entities liquidated as a result of bankruptcy
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
A service recipient (legal representative or request of a medical organization)
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
- For residents of Baikonur: a certificate from the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of Baikonur.
- Information about a bank account number in an organization for issuance of monthly payments or a special account of a penal system institution.
- A copy of judicial act (acts) confirming the right to receive capitalized amounts, containing information about a capitalization period and an amount of capitalized compensation payments:
- upon receipt of the amounts of capitalized payments from the state: a decision (decree, order) that has entered into legal force and entrusts the state with responsibility to make a payment of capitalized amounts in compensation for damage;
- upon receipt of the amounts of capitalized payments at the expense of property of a liquidated legal entity: an order (decision) on completion of bankruptcy proceedings with approval of final report, which contains a transcript for each creditor.
The right to receive capitalized amounts may also be confirmed by an archival document issued by a court or the state archive containing information about a capitalization period and amount of capitalized compensation payments.
Acceptance of documents is carried out based on an electronic queue at the place of a service recipient registration.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on assignment of social assistance in the form of monthly payments or notification on refusal to deliver the public service.