Designation or prolongation of ethnic Kazakh (kandas) status
Learning video on how to get the service "Assignment or extension of the status of Candace"
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of services section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the State body or in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC (required documents):
- Autobiography (in any form).
- Copies of the applicant's identity documents and family members (if available), with a notarized translation into Kazakh or Russian (birth certificate, foreign passport, certificate of a stateless person or other official documents of special authorities of the country of origin of ethnic Kazakhs and other documents confirming the nationality of the applicants).
- Copies of documents establishing the applicant's compliance with the conditions provided for in subparagraph 3) of paragraph 2 of these Rules for assigning or extending the status of oralman.
Applicants who have received the consent of the local Executive body to assign the status of ethnic Kazakh (kandas) through foreign institutions of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the application attach a copy of the previously issued decision on the consent to assign the status of ethnic Kazakh (kandas).
When extending the status of an ethnic Kazakh (kandas) in order to obtain citizenship of the Republic of Kazakhstan in a simplified (registration) procedure, applicants submit an application and a copy of the previously issued ethnic Kazakh (kandas) status.
Documents are provided in originals and copies for verification, after which the original documents (except for the autobiography) are returned to the applicant.
It is not allowed to request documents from applicants that can be obtained from information systems.
Result of the service delivery
When assigning the status of ethnic Kazakh (kandas)-the issuance of an oralman certificate, in case of extension of the status of oralman-the decision of the local Executive body.