Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
Public services can be obtained online, as well as some services are available in the mobile app EgovMbile, Telegram-bot eGovKzBot2 .0 and social networks Facebook and VK.
How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill the request and sign it with EDS (electronic digital signature).
- See the processed request in your personal account (in the History of Services section).
How to get the service in «State-owned corporation «Government for citizens» NJSC (required documents):
- Tax statement on revocation of tax reporting.
- Tax reporting – in case of withdrawal by the deletion method of tax reporting submitted in violation of the conditions of paragraph 2 of Article 208 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan of December 25, 2017 “On taxes and other obligatory payments to the budget (Tax Code)”.
In State Corporation, reception is carried out in the order of an "electronic" line at the place of registration of the service recipient