Dear citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan!
In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in the Republic of Kazakhstan, the provision of services on paper media is possible through online reservations in the service centers of the population for the period of quarantine.
How to get the service in a government agency or “Government for Citizens” Public Corporation (required documents):
For invitation of legal entity or individual entrepreneur:
- Filled-in table in two copies in the form pursuant to Appendix 3 to the Rules.
- Document certifying payment of state duty.
- Document certifying a representative`s authorities.
Depending on the category of requested visa the following is provided:
- For investors: request of an authorized agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for investments or Astana International Financial Centre Administration.
- For multi-entry business visa: copy of an agreement or contract (except for ethnic Kazakhs, expatriates and citizens of countries indicated in the list pursuant to Appendix 4 to the Rules;
- To participate in religious events or execute missionary activities: written consent from an authorized agency regulating religious activities;
- To visit individuals serving a sentence at penitentiary facilities of the Republic of Kazakhstan: written consent from Penalty System Committee under MIA RK;
- For adoption of the Republic of Kazakhstan citizens: written consent from an authorized agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan protecting the children rights;
- For execution of labour activities, including seasonal foreign employees: a permit issued to an employer to attract foreign workforce or statement on qualification compliance for self-initiated employment, while foreigners and stateless individuals who do not need a permit for attraction of foreign workforce pursuant to the Decree of Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan No.802 as of December 15, 2016 “On approval of the Rules for assignment of quota for attraction of foreign workforce to the Republic of Kazakhstan and its distribution between regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan and definition of individuals who do not need a permit from local executive bodies to attract foreign workforce and revocation of certain decisions of Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan” should provide the following documents:
- copy and original copy (for verification) of kandas certificate in the form approved by an authorized agency in the field of population migration;
for crew members of sea, river vessels, air transport, teaching staff of higher educational institutions, which in accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan as of July 5, 2001 No. 648 “On assigning a special status to higher educational institutions” has been assigned a special status, as well as for teachers with higher education who train personnel for economic sectors working in higher educational institutions in the positions of managers with documents confirmed in the manner prescribed by the Order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On Approval of the Rules for the Recognition and Nostrification of Education Documents" as of January 10, 2008 No.8 (registered in the Register of public registration of legal acts No.5135) (hereinafter: Rules for acknowledgment and nostrification of educational documents) :
- a copy of an employment agreement with a foreign employee;
for individuals attracted by participants and bodies of “Astana” International Financial Center (hereinafter: IFC):
- a copy of certificate certifying registration/accreditation of a legal entity pursuant to a law applicable by IFC;
- a copy of an employment agreement with a foreign employee.
for individuals working at national managing holdings on positions no less than heads of structural units having higher education and certifying documents under the procedure set forth by the Rules for acknowledgment and nostrification of educational documents:
- an order of a national managing holding on assignment of a foreign employee as a head of structural unit in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
for individuals attracted as members of the board of directors to national managing holdings:
- an extract from a meeting of the board of directors of a national managing holding;
for individuals working as heads of branches or representative offices of foreign legal entities
- a founder`s decision or extract from a meeting of founders on assignment of a foreign employee as a head;
for individuals working as heads of Kazakhstani legal entities with 100% foreign equity at authorized capital
- a founder`s decision or extract from a meeting of founders on assignment of a foreign employee as a head in the Republic of Kazakhstan;
for individuals working as deputy heads of Kazakhstani legal entities with 100% foreign equity at authorized capital
- a copy of order on assignment to the position of deputy head;
7. To undergo academic training or internship: request from central executive bodies of the Republic of Kazakhstan or “Astana Hub” to undergo training under “Astana Hub” programs;
8. For humanitarian issues: a document certifying accreditation in the Republic of Kazakhstan of a requesting international organization or its representative offices or official registration of a foreign non-government organization (fund) in a country of location pursuant to an applicable legislation, in case if there is a contract on delivery of humanitarian aid ratified by the Republic of Kazakhstan;
9. To get education: a request from an educational organization of the Republic of Kazakhstan or an authorized agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the field of education;
10. To look after close relatives-citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan or visa recipients permanently residing in the Republic of Kazakhstan and undergoing treatment at medical facilities: documents issued by a medical organization located in the Republic of Kazakhstan and certifying the need for constant care, and also documents certifying degree of kinship.
Acceptance of applications and delivery of results of rendering of the state service is carried out in the place of registration of the service recipient.
The following persons are exempt from paying the state fee for applying to approve invitations for issuing visas to the Republic of Kazakhstan: