How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature).
- In personal account (in the History of service section) read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
The service is useful when changing the place of residence or there is a wish to change a medical organization of attachment (such change is possible once per year).
If a regulatory term of service is exceeded you may address, you may address a medical organization where the request for attachment was sent.
How to get the service in a governmental agency (required documents):
- ID card for personal identification.
- Pensioners – pension certificate.
- Invalids – a pension certificate or an extract from the medical and social examination certificate.
- Guardians appointed by law to a disabled person from childhood (individuals of this category may be adults), as well as guardians or Trustees, foster carers and other persons replacing them who, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, provide care, education, upbringing, protection of the rights and interests of the child (legal representatives) – a court decision or other document confirming guardianship, guardianship, etc.
- Convicts serving in colonies, military personnel-the Protocol of the Commission for consideration of issues of registration of attachment (detachment) of the population to PHC in is "RPN", created by the order of the first head of State institutions "management of health care" of the regions.
- Students (children under 18) and students in madrasah (children under 18) – an official request to the rector of higher education in primary care and Protocol Committee between the educational institution and PHC.
- Children born outside the Republic of Kazakhstan – a document confirming their birth in a foreign country.
- Medical and social institutions (children's homes, orphanages, nursing homes, etc.) – the decision of local Executive bodies of the state health administration of regions, cities of national significance and the capital.
- Making out the attachment by power of attorney – power of attorney.
Public services are provided for the following persons through the PHC organization:
2) handicapped people;
3) guardians appointed by law to a disabled person from childhood (individuals of this category may be adults), as well as guardians or Trustees, foster carers and other persons replacing them who, in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, provide care, education, upbringing, protection of the rights and interests of the child (legal representatives);
4) convicts serving their sentence in the colonies;
5) students and students studying in madrassas;
7) children born in foreign countries;
8) homes for babies, orphans, the elderly, etc.;
9) who apply for a power of attorney.