Assignment of large family allowance
The service has been launched in pilot mode on the e-Government portal.
How to get the service online
- Sign in on the Portal and click "Order Service Online" button.
- Fill in an application and sign it using a digital signature or SMS password (it is mandatory to have registration in the Mobile Citizens Database).
- In your personal account (in "History of Obtained Services" section) familiarize with a notification on application processing status, which will be sent within the specified time.
The online service is delivered upon availability of a birth record. In the absence of record, it is possible to digitize it using the Service for checking the registration records of individuals available on the homepage of e-Gov portal in the "Services" section.
How to get the service at "Government for Citizens" Public Corporation (required documents):
A service recipient (or his/her representative under a power of attorney certified by a notary public or an official performing notarial actions) provides:
- An ID document or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
In case if an individual applying for the assignment of large family allowance has a kandas status, a kandas certificate or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service is provided for identification.
- A birth certificate or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service (for identification).
In case of discrepancies between an applicant's data and data in a child's birth certificate: marriage/divorce certificate or an electronic document from the Digital Documents service.
In case of establishment of custody (guardianship) over a child or adoption: a document confirming the establishment of custody (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption from a birth record.
- Certificate from an educational institution in the form according to Appendix 6 to the Order No.223, if dependents aged from eighteen to twenty-three years are full-time students (provided annually).
- Court decision (to confirm cohabitation of children with one of the parents in the event of divorce between the spouses).
For residents of Baikonur: a certificate from the Department for accounting and registration of citizens of the housing sector of Baikonur.
As requests are made to the information systems of government agencies and (or) organizations in accordance with Appendix 2 information about a birth certificate for a child (children), a marriage certificate, except for information about marriage registered outside the Republic of Kazakhstan, a document confirming the establishment of custody (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption from birth records, as well as information about studying full-time at an educational institution, information about a bank account number is not required to get a large family allowance.
Via the proactive service:
- To assign an allowance: a service recipient's consent to get a proactive service, as well as confirmation or provision of a bank account number via a service recipient's mobile device.
- A service recipient gets information about an ID document of a service recipient, birth certificate of a child (children) or an extract from a birth certificate, marriage/divorce certificate, a document confirming the establishment of custody (guardianship) over a child or information about adoption from the birth record, information confirming registration at the place of residence, information about a bank account number from the relevant state information systems through the e-Gov Gateway.
Result of the service delivery
Notification on assignment of allowance.
On the portal, notification on assignment of allowance is sent to the personal account of a service recipient in the form of an electronic document certified by digital signature of an authorized employee of a service provider.
Public Corporation informs a service recipient on the decision made by sending an SMS notification to a service recipient`s phone number.
If a service is delivered proactively, the service delivery result is provided by an SMS notification to a service recipient`s phone number.