How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
Acceptance of the application and issuance of the result of rendering the state service are carried out through the service provider.
Information on disability confirmation is issued at the request of the service recipient via the "personal account" of the e-government web portal www.egov.kz, if there is an EDS and/or using a one-time password.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
When accepting an application, ITU departments and (or) ITU methodology and control departments request and receive from state information systems via the e-government gateway in the form of electronic documents certified by EDS:
- Information about the identity document of the person being examined.
- Information confirming the fact that a person is being held in an institution of the criminal Executive system or in a pre-trial detention facility.
- Conclusion to the ITU on Form 031/u (hereinafter referred to as Form 031/u) approved by Order of the Acting Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated October 30, 2020 No. KR DSM-175/2020 "On Approval of forms of accounting documentation in the field of healthcare" (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts under No. 21579) (hereinafter referred to as Order No. KR DSM-175/2020). The validity period of Form 031/u is no more than one month from the date of its signing, according to the Regulation on the activities of the Medical Advisory Commission approved by Order No. 321 of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 5, 2015 (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts under No. 11310).
- The medical part of the individual rehabilitation program for a patient / disabled person in the form 088-2 / u approved by order No. 907 – if it is developed by a medical organization.
- Information from the outpatient patient's medical record for analyzing the dynamics of the disease. If available – extracts from the medical history, expert opinions and results of examinations.
- list (certificate) of temporary disability – during the examination of working persons.
- At the initial examination, for persons of working age - information about the document confirming employment (if available), and in cases of occupational injuries and occupational diseases, information about the nature and working conditions at work is also provided (to be filled in by the employer) in the form according to Appendix 2.
- In cases of primary determination of the degree of general disability - information confirming the fact of participation (or non-participation) in the compulsory social insurance system.
- To determine the cause of UPT and (or) persons of disability, injury and/or occupational disease during the initial establishment of the degree of UPT – the act of accident connected with work, in the form approved by order of the Minister of health and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan from December 28, 2015 No. 1055 "About the statement of forms for registration of materials of investigation of accidents, connected with labour activity" (registered in the Register of the state registration of regulatory legal acts under No. 12655).
In the absence of an accident report and termination of the activity of an employer-an individual entrepreneur or liquidation of a legal entity, information on the court decision on the causal relationship of injury or illness with the performance of labor (official) duties, submitted by a person who has received an occupational injury and/or occupational disease, is attached.
- During the examination of persons who have received an occupational disease - information from the health organization that carries out the examination when establishing the diagnosis of occupational disease and poisoning (determining the connection of the disease with the profession).
- To determine the cause of disability associated with injury, contusion, injury, injury, disease - information about the document issued by the authorized body in the relevant field of activity, which established a causal relationship.
- In case of establishment of guardianship –guardianship) - information about the document confirming the establishment of guardianship (guardianship).
- In case of repeated re-examination in cases of state registration of a change of name, patronymic (if any), surname of the person being examined - information about the certificate of change of name, patronymic, surname in the form approved by the Order of the Minister of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 12, 2015 No. 9 "On approval of the forms of act books of state registration of civil status acts and forms of certificates issued on the basis of entries in these books" (registered in the Register of State Registration of regulatory legal Acts under No. 10173).
Service providers receive digital documents from the digital documents service through the implemented integration, subject to the consent of the owner of the document provided through the user's cellular subscriber number registered on the e-government web portal by transmitting a one-time password or by sending a short text message as a response to the notification of the e-government web portal.
In the absence of information in information systems, the form No. 031/u, as well as copies of the relevant documents on paper and originals for verification are attached to the application of the person being examined
Result of the service delivery
1) Paper from the service provider:
Certificate of disability - in case of disability to the service recipient.
An extract from the social part of an individual rehabilitation program for a disabled person – in the case of the development of the social part of the IPR to the recipient of the service. For the disabled due to labor injury and / or occupational disease – the social part of the IPR.
Extract from the professional part of the individual rehabilitation program of a disabled person – in the case of the development of the professional part of the IPR to the service recipient. For the disabled due to labor injury and/ or occupational disease – the professional part of the IPR.
Certificate of the degree of loss of general working capacity – if the degree of loss of general working capacity is established to the service recipient.
A certificate of the degree of loss of professional ability to work, an extract from the certificate of the degree of loss of professional ability to work and the act of medical and social expertise – in case the service recipient establishes the degree of loss of professional ability to work.
Conclusion on the need of the injured employee for additional types of assistance and care – in the case of determining the need of the injured employee for additional types of assistance and care.
Notification of full rehabilitation – not recognized as a disabled person at the next re-examination.
Notification of the ITU expert opinion – in case of non-recognition as a disabled person during the initial examination.
2) Electronic through the portal - information about the confirmation of disability and electronic forms of documents received by the person being examined when providing public services, certified by the EDS of the authorized person of the service provider, are sent to the "personal account" of the service recipient.