The service has been launched in a pilot mode on e-Gov Portal.
How to get the online service
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in "Government for citizens" State Corporation NJSC or in the State body (required documents):
- Application for the provision of social services by a sign language specialist for the hearing impaired in accordance with an individual rehabilitation program for a disabled person.
- A document certifying his identity, or an electronic document from the digital documents service (for identification).
- A power of attorney from a disabled person that does not require notarization, in the case of a person who has received a power of attorney from a disabled person.
Information on identity documents confirming registration at a permanent place of residence, on disability, on the developed measures of the IPR contained in the relevant state information systems, city administrations, employment departments, offices of the State Corporation receive in the form of electronic documents certified by EDS authorized officials.