How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Fill out the application and sign it by EDS (electronic digital signature) or by SMS-password (be sure to have registration in the mobile citizens database).
- In personal account (in the History of Services section), read the notice of processing your application, which will be received within the specified time.
How to get the service in the state body (necessary documents):
Persons who have reached the age of marriage represent:
- Application for marriage (matrimony).
- Documents proving the identity of those entering into marriage (matrimony) (for verification).
- When registering a marriage of a citizen of the Republic of Kazakhstan and a foreigner, along with the presentation of a document certifying the identity of the foreigner, a notarized translation of the document text in Kazakh or Russian is provided.
- Certificates of marital legal capacity of persons entering into marriage (matrimony) issued by the authorized bodies.
- Document confirming the termination of the previous marriage (if available): the certificate on divorce (marriage) or court decision for dissolution of marriage (matrimony) with a mark of entry into force, the death certificate of the spouse or the court decision on annulment, declaring one of the spouses is deceased or recognition as missing (for verification).
- Original document confirming payment of the consular fee.
- If it is necessary to reduce or extend the term of marriage registration (matrimony) established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a document confirming the grounds for reducing or extending the term is additionally submitted: a certificate of the medical qualification Commission on pregnancy, a certificate of health, documents, a copy of the child's birth certificate, confirming other special circumstances.
If the marriage (matrimony) is entered by persons who have not reached the age of marriage, the following additional documents must be submitted:
- Application to reduce the age of marriage (matrimonial) .
- Documents confirming the reasons for reducing the marriage (marital) age (certificate of the medical qualification Commission on pregnancy, a copy of the child's birth certificate, a copy of the birth certificate of a minor parent, a copy of the marriage/ divorce certificate of the minor's parents, identity documents of the minor's parents (their) and minors themselves).
- Consent of legal representatives of persons entering into marriage (matrimony).
- Birth certificate of a minor parent, certificate of marriage / divorce of the minor's parents, identity documents of the minor's parents (their) and minor citizens themselves) (for verification).
Documents that are issued or certified by a competent institution of a foreign state or a specially authorized person, within its competence and in the prescribed form, sealed with the official seal of a foreign state, are accepted only after passing the procedure of special certification (legalization or apostille (not required for countries parties to the Convention on legal assistance and legal relations in civil, family and criminal cases, made in Minsk on January 22, 1993, ratified by the decree of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 31 March 1993, and the Convention on legal assistance and legal relations in civil, family and criminal matters, done in the city of Kishinev on 7 October 2002, ratified by the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 10 March 2004).
Documents issued outside the Republic of Kazakhstan in the language of the relevant foreign state are subject to translation into the state or Russian language.