How to get the service online
- Log in on the portal and click the Request Online button.
- Go to the Visa and migration portal of the Republic of Kazakhstan (vmp.gov.kz/main/user/consul-service).
- Sign up on the Visa and migration portal.
- Complete e-request indicating personal information and sign the request with EDS.
How to get the service in a state agency (required documents):
- visa application form with a color or black-and-white photo measuring 3.5 x 4.5 centimeters;
- for visa registration in Kazakhstan or foreign institution of the RK MFA number, date of invitation, registered in the Ministry of internal Affairs of Kazakhstan or the Ministry of foreign Affairs of RK (the number and date of issuance of the invitation to the beneficiary according to the inviting party), or the request of the beneficiary category of visas under paragraph 25 of this regulation;
- a valid diplomatic, service, foreign passport of a foreign state, or other identity document recognized in this capacity by the Republic of Kazakhstan and granting the right to cross the State border of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter-passport);
- original payment documents confirming payment of the consular fee;
- additional documents required for obtaining a visa in accordance with Annex 1 to these Rules.
The following persons are exempt from paying the consular fee: