How to get the service in the state body (required documents):
- Completed PСD and documents on the basis of which PСD was completed.
The documents confirming the information stated in the PСD include:
1) identity documents (including a minor);
2) documents available to an individual confirming the value of goods for personal use, in respect of which customs declaration is carried out;
3) documents confirming compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions to be observed by individuals in accordance with Article 8 of the Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan "On customs regulation in the Republic of Kazakhstan" (hereinafter - the Customs Code), if compliance with the prohibitions and restrictions is confirmed by the submission of such documents;
4) transport (shipping) documents;
5) documents confirming compliance with the conditions of import with exemption from payment of customs duties and taxes, including confirming the recognition of a foreign individual as resettled for permanent residence in the Republic of Kazakhstan, or obtaining a refugee or oralman status by a foreign individual in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
6) a passenger customs declaration, drawn up upon the import of a vehicle for personal use into the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union and confirming the release of such a vehicle for temporary stay in the customs territory of the Eurasian Economic Union;
7) documents containing information allowing identification of a vehicle for personal use or parts of such a vehicle for personal use, subject to customs declaration in accordance with subparagraph 11) of paragraph 1 of Article 343 of the Customs Code;
8) documents confirming the right to own, use and (or) dispose of a vehicle for personal use;
9) documents confirming the origin of cash and (or) monetary instruments in cases determined by the Commission;
10) documents specified in clauses 19 and 20 of Article 343 of the Customs Code;
11) a power of attorney or other document confirming the powers of a person acting on behalf of and on behalf of the declarant, in cases determined by the Commission in accordance with paragraph 11 of Article 343 of the Customs Code.