The eGov mobile app is available for download from Google Play (required Android version: 5.0 or later), AppGallery, AppStore (required iOS version: 11.3 or later).
Log in to the app using a digital signature*.
One can register in the eGov Mobile app:
Select "Login/register", go through a video verification on the Digital ID page
• The system verifies whether a user is registered in MCD
• A new digital signature issued by NCA of RK is released
• To complete registration, link an existing digital signature to 4-digit PIN code and built-in biometrics of a device (Face ID, Touch ID)
The following is displayed on the homepage:
Digital Documents is a service to store personal electronic documents in the eGov Mobile app. The service gives citizens a capability to provide third parties with access to documents upon consent. Digital documents are also available offline.
eGov QR. The following is available upon QR scanning:
• Authorization and signing of services on the egov.kz website through scanning the QR code in the app.
• Payment of state fee for service delivery in CSC
• Also, by scanning a QR code, access to viewing a third-party document in the Digital Documents service can be obtained. Thus, eGov mobile app downloads a document to which access has been allocated by applying to the services of government agencies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
• QR code scanning can be used for authorization, verification of digital documents and signing.
Services are as follows:
1. eOtinsh: enables submitting applications (appeals) to government agencies, one can also view applications in the appeal section.
2. eSalyq: provides access to information on calculations with the budget, also allows to replenish the tax wallet without specifying the details.
3. eDansaulyq: displays information for population on the status of donation, electronic prescriptions, medical records, registration of pregnant women and medical examination, hospitalization, laboratory results and sick lists.
4. Electronic labor exchange is a single digital employment platform providing a capability for job search.
5. Pension Calculator: allows calculating the estimated amount of future pension payments.
6. Electronic recipes: information on the assigned recipes is displayed
Life situations: allows you to quickly and easily finding the service you are interested in and familiarize with information about a service and submit a request for service delivery.
Also, there is “Popular services” section which displays the most popular services and full list of services can be found by following the link “View all” or in the “Catalog of services” section.
In the “Catalog of Services”, services are grouped into appropriate categories.
The services of the E-Licensing portal are also available in the catalog of services.
In the «Notifications» section, you will be able to view all notifications about changes in the status of services and informational messages.
The “Profile” displays personal information from various state databases about family, personal documents, social status, pension savings, labor activities, business, cards, information about vehicles and real estate, land plots, administrative fines, etc. Information about digital signature validity is also available.
The “Profile” section has the following capabilities: app settings, FAQ, virtual assistant, contact us, report an error.
Scan QR code and download the app right now!